PHP Programmer - Genève
Company: EFG Asset Management (Switzerland) SA
Work Time Percentage: 100%
The successful candidate will work in a small team located in Geneva.
The candidate will join a team that is developing a few custom web applications.
The candidate will participate to the development and the documentation of these application.
The candidate will need to be as autonomous as possible and understand the business needs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in computer science / engineering degree
- 3 – 5 years working as a PHP developer (OOP + Symfony)
- Skilled in development using following additional languages and environments: Java scripts, MySQL, web services, SharePoint, Apache, Linux.
- Fluent in English and French
- Team player
- Experienced in standard waterfall and agile system development methodology
- Someone with a development focus who is able to develop based on specifications but can also interact easily with users and document requirements
- The successful candidate will be able to extend and modify existing code and at the same time be able to improve the overall system to reach the best code quality and sustainability standards.
- Articulate and able to write clear / concise documents and technical architecture diagrams
- Knowledge and experience in financial services would be an asset
- A Symfony certification would be a definitive asset
PHP Symfony English Français MySQL